We are excited about you joining us!
We recognize the value of your time. By bringing our process online, we believe this affords you more time with your family and activities. We know the last thing anyone wants to do is go to someone's office after a hectic day or struggle to find a sitter on a Saturday morning. That's why our position remains that this process is all about You and doing what is in your best interest.
Integrated Financial Solutions of Kansas City wants to make the completion of these forms as convenient and easy as possible. We made a conscious decision to move to an on-line process to expedite the on-boarding process. The process allows completion on both computers and devices (tablet, cell phone, etc).
Below you will find five specific buttons. Each button is listed in order of requested completion. Click on a button and a form will open in a new window to complete. Some information will be duplicated between forms. Why? Because each form is a stand alone item and does not interface for compliance reasons.
Now, let's get started...
The purpose of the Risk Tolerance Questionnaire's questions and statements is designed to help you choose your broad investment style (e.g, Conservative, Moderate or Aggressive). You will then answer questions from the Riskalyze application after completing the General Compliance Form.
The purpose of the General Compliance On-Boarding Form above is to obtain general information about a prospective client, their family, assets, liabilities and investment knowledge. Our Broker-Dealer, St Bernard Financial Services, Inc. requires this form be kept on file by the Chief Compliance Officer to maintain oversight of the independent representatives.
In every Riskalyze portfolio, we calculate a Six Month Probability Range. Each portfolio has a 95% mathematical probability of ending up within that range six months from today. We cannot predict where a portfolio might end up inside of the range, and there is a 5% probability it will end up outside of the range. All investments are calculated using the actual past performance using their returns, standard deviation, and correlations. Riskalyze uses volatility and correlation statistics to calculate the width of the Six Month Probability Range and corresponding Risk Number. Specific to standard deviation, when securities newer than 1/1/2008 are presented, Riskalyze assists advisors in making apples-to-apples comparisons between younger and older securities by use of Extrapolation. Thus, Extrapolation mitigates a younger fund appearing out of harm's way when it's stacked next to a seasoned, veteran investment.
The purpose of this questionnaire is to provide the Investment Advisor Representative (IAR) with specific personal information, financial data, general estate planning questions and contact information. The general estate planning information is required to ensure beneficiary(ies) are consistent across the entire spectrum for the financial planning and estate planning documents. This form is very lengthy and you should plan on taking a few days for completion. Typically, we request the form be completed and submitted within 10 calendar days.
Investment Advisory Agreement (Only required for Advisory Clients)
The purpose of this agreement is to retain an Investment Advisor Representative (IAR) to continuously supervise your investment and reinvestments in accordance it's terms and conditions and based on the information provided within any Account Opening Forms and/or the Account Applications. This agreement establishes the gross fees the Client is responsible to remit on a pre-established frequency, typically quarterly.