How We Help
Most families keep their financial information in their home or online. But from our experience, very few have organized or consolidated it to see where they stand or how to reach their goals.
So at Integrated Financial Solutions of Kansas City we have developed an effective advisory process designed to give you a clear picture of your overall financial health. We compare it to using a series of filters to:
- Input information on options available.
- Filter out ones that don’t make sense for you and your family.
- Evaluate and discuss with you the options that will best ensure your financial future.
Whether your plan needs only fine-tuning or you’re starting from scratch, we will provide all the information and recommendations you need to make the best decisions for your family and to ensure your legacy.
Our focus – and our passion – is to help you secure your future, protect your family and establish your legacy.
And we are dedicated to making your pathway ahead as smooth as possible.
Most families have the vast majority of their financial information in there home or online. But, from our experience, very few have it consolidated so they can have a 'snap shot in time' and even fewer have an associated roadmap to provide the basic directions.
Integrated Financial Solutions of Kansas City is not in the business to sell proprietary products; we provide services and make recommendations for you to chose the direction that you feel is best for you. Our owner, as an Investment Advisor Representative and Accredited Investment Fiduciary®, will provide services that cover the following areas:
- Risk Management & Insurance Options
- Employee Benefits Review & Cash Management/Flow
- Tax Strategies to minimize your tax liabilities through your life time and beyond
- Investment Strategies that include qualified and non-qualified accounts, education funding and allocation based on time horizons
- Retirement Strategies that will look at not when but how do you want to retire, options to continue working, work part-time, etc.
- Estate Planning will address your assets and strategies on financial management in the event of disabilities.
How We’re Compensated
We believe it’s important for every client to know upfront exactly how we’re compensated.
Integrated Financial Solutions of Kansas City is a hybrid advisor. Here’s the definition: “an individual registered with both a registered investment advisor and a broker-dealer.”
A hybrid advisor maintains a combined fee and commission-based practice, or what's known as a "hybrid" practice.
Our registered investment advisor and broker-dealer is St. Bernard Financial Services, Inc., headquartered in Russellville, Arkansas. Our Kansas City location is a Branch Office.
Here is how we are compensated:
- Assets Under Management
- Annual Fixed Fee
- Annual Tiered Fee
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Annual Fee for on-going services
- One Time Fee for specific areas
- Commission based*
- Educational Solutions
- Risk Mitigation Solutions
* These solutions are not offered in an Annual Fee Structure within their respective industry.
Disclaimer: The client is not bound to use recommended legal counsel for legal documents required and prepared for Estate Planning purposes (Last Will and Testament, Powers of Attorney, etc.) It is recommended that the documents be prepared by a firm licensed to practice law within their respective jurisdiction. The client will provide a fee-for-service directly to the attorney for the preparation and execution of the associated documents. No compensation will be provided to Integrated Financial Solutions of Kansas City by the attorney nor client for the preparation and execution of legal documents pertaining to Estate Planning. Designation of Beneficiaries on investment related documents will not be considered as part of the estate planning preparation and execution by the attorney.